Thursday, May 20, 2010

eXpress your NEON self

Hello to all of you!


Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog!
Whether you just happened to 'virtually' stumble upon it or followed my link from other sites.

I appreciate you taking the time for a moment to look at my blog. I enjoy using this blog for creative purposes as you can see and every once and a while to express myself however I may choose.

I love to share any news I may receive on Subspace Freakquency DJ events and music. Plus, New Neon is a major part in my world with Subspace Freakquency as far as music goes and speaking of...



2009

2010



New Neon will turn 1 year this 23rd of May! Wow! How about that! Amazing that it has lasted this long and with about 19 original New Neon songs, plus 8 collaborations in the Neon mix! Plus! More to come!! Originals AND Collaborations!! Stay tuned!

As we love to call our friends/fans 'Spider babies' We also love to call a lot of our short length songs..'electro biscuits' yeah I just thought I'd throw that in there for those who did not know that about New Neon. :)

Subspace Freakquency and I love to create music together, and aside from New Neon, we love collaborating with one another on solo projects as well as with other music artists internationally. We've collaborated with [audible] in France, Synthetik Form in Brazil, and ARS A.V.I. in Italy.



If you get the chance, take a moment and go to their music sites and have a listen..you won't regret it, they truly are very talented. While I'm at it..check out Subspace Freakquency's solo work! Just click on their names and you'll be directed to them.

For now, New Neon enjoys making music in the studio and sharing it online only..perhaps one day we will venture out and do it live! Who knows, at least for now..we love doing what we do at our own pace.

We share our music and videos all for free..for downloading and viewing pleasures. We hope you can appreciate that and enjoy it for what it is..just two people who love creating art in many forms and having the freedom to express it.

New Neon loves listening to other artists who also have a great passion for music and sharing with the world! Sound Cloud is definitely one of our favorite places to find and listen to new artists/bands..it's chalk full of great diverse music! We love it!!


Well I could just carry on and on..for now, this is it...until next time..


Thank you for your support!


Neon Love
~n~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„