Friday, August 13, 2010

City Wide Garage Sale


I was at the City Wide Garage Sale earlier today helping my Mom set up her booth here in Austin Texas and found this awesome mannequin! She is full size..she's lovely! Took this photo just to have. My fiance and I will go tomorrow and take a look at her together. I would have bought her already if I had the cash! I think she would fit nicely in the Freakq Factory.

First, I will let my handsome fiance take a look at her in person and then we will both decide. I love her already!

If she's a definite no for us, well then there's always plenty more out there! I just wanted to share on my blog.

If you are reading this and you're in Austin then I recommend going to the City Wide Garage Sale! Lots of vintage goodies all around! Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 11-5.

My mother has her own booth and if you are going, stop by and say Hello to Helen at #422.
Maybe you will find something for yourself or an early gift for either Christmas or someone's birthday perhaps? Good Luck!

~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„