Monday, September 28, 2020

This is ridiculous!

 Facebook you suck for claiming what links I try to share in my comments section are regarded as SPAM when it is NOT! STOP controlling what we post! I'm about to be done with you! This is one of many reasons I don't use you as much as I used to. đź‘…


I was only going to share a link having to do with MUSIC! But, NOOO Facebook didn't want that, it claimed straight away that I was posting SPAM andd that link was not allowed! 


I NEVER Liked Facebook since I first came on as a user in 2009, always felt something wasn't right but went on with "using" it anyway..I DO NOT like how FB limits what a person can or cannot post on their stupid site. So I use it here and there, but may not keep it up for much longer. Too many limitations. I need to find a site that gives people artistic freedom, etc. I am an artist and all I want to do is share creative things, as art, music, etc...

okay I'm done for now.



ciao!

~ harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„