Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sharing this for Phil Rawle

Copied and pasted this from Phil Rawle on Facebook. 
Hopefully there are some people out there that can help with any amount of $. So I'm sharing his personal fundraiser here on my blog. 😉

" In January 2020 I was given 60 days notice to vacate my home by the landlord due to the property being put up for sale.
Despite still finding nowhere to live yet because i do not have a guarantor and 4 cats I have to raise funds for deposit/rent advance and also moving costs because of disability I cannot move anything myself.
My local council have helped but it is limited help because of central government cuts.
Through the sale of my personal belongings and kind donations I have raised funds but it is still not enough.
My paypal is http://www.paypal.me/philipcoe


If you can help me out no matter how small it will all be appreciated my time is running out.
Thank you
" - Phil


Click here for the direct facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/donate/192814125127598/10216395801476120/



- Harmony Sledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   👄