Saturday, May 26, 2018

So what if someone said this:

So what if someone said this: I rarely do this but I wanted to share a song made by my two friends Roger & Jade. They are married and really nice people. At a time in life when most of us are completely locked in to jobs, family & future... they gave all of that up to follow their dreams and passions to make music. They make all kinds of music and every download helps them to reach their goals. That's why I'm sharing this. I'm glad that there are people out there who still have the nerve, strength & audacity to do something like this... especially later in life when most of us are more concerned about safety & security than risking it all for something difficult. You can help by downloading their music here www.newneon.bandcamp.com


- New Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„