Sunday, February 3, 2013

'Foreplay' Happy hour is Early 80's Electro-Funk w/ DJ Roger Wilson!


The Musik came from a Spaced-Out Galaxy far, far away...
 
 

a place where Computers, Synthesizers and Hip-Hop Robotz are One.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Two Earth-Styles were formed: East Coast


and




West Coast.


One Dance Style emerged as King: Breakdance
 
 

This is how Electro-Funk was Born.

Now its 2013 and DJ Roger Wilson (aka Subspace Freakquency) brings you 'The Rebirth (Early 80's Electro-Funk)'

 
 
... a place where Funk-Robotz, Freakq-a-Zoids and Breakdancers can be free to be themselves. A place, called 'Loft 718'. This Friday only. 'Foreplay' Happy Hour. 5-10pm   
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    https://www.glentzes.gr/votanikos-mpouzoukia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    https://www.glentzes.gr/votanikos-mpouzoukia

    ReplyDelete

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   👄