Saturday, November 17, 2012

Aerosmith & Cheap Trick at the Frank Erwin Center


Last night was truly an AMAZING show!

Cheap Trick performed many GREAT HITS and threw down their own unique style and ROCKED the HOUSE!! 

Here are a couple of photos from Cheap Trick's performance. (unfortunately, low quality)..took a lot, but most didn't make the cut. 




..............................................................................................................................................

Aerosmith came onto the stage and immediately shifted into HIGH GEAR! They ROCKED the house for two hours!! They played a number of HITS! Blew me away!! I'm sure everyone was blown-away!! I know for a fact, that my Mom was blown away by their performance, and she has now seen them LIVE about 7 times!  She loves Aerosmith & especially, Steven Tyler! ;)

There was an amazing response from the audience! I have seen Aerosmith once before, back in 1994 with my Mom and a couple of friends, but I have to admit..that this show was the most TOP-NOTCH performance! Hands down. 

And, I must say....Thank You to to my Mom & Dad for inviting us to the show!! We LOVED every minute of it!! Glad you two had a great time also!! Rock ON!!

(Okay, here are some of the photos that I took...there are more, but these are the best quality. I had to resize & touch them up a bit.)


Especially, for you Mom! :) Enjoy!















That is all! 

~Harmony Sledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„