Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy 50th Birthday to Nick Rhodes!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my favourite synth player!




He was my first Duran Duran member crush when I was younger. I am fortunate to have seen DD live 13 times since 1989 (not enough) and I was fortunate enough to finally meet Nick in Nov. of 2003, along with Andy & Simon! I have two photos taken with Nick & one with Andy (packed away)..once I find them, I will re-edit this post.


I had sent this card to Warren Cuccurullo's home(Privacy studios) in London in late 1995 to have signed and received it sometime in 1996! So cool! I have two photos with Warren also, which he was super awesome to me when I stopped by to visit him at his london home in 1998, but that will be for a later post entry. Just wanted to share the signature.




Duranie Forever!

~harmony

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
    https://www.glentzes.gr/votanikos-mpouzoukia

    ReplyDelete

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„