Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just rambling...

It's funny, I was just thinking about how "this future" now is so different than what I had imagined it to be in 1986, after seeing the "futuristic technology" back then at the Epcot Center..that place totally blew my mind!

Ah, the possibilities!

Well, in my teenage mind I was really "hoping" to live to see that kind of future! And here we are in 2011! And I see nothing of the sort...as past movies have portrayed...it amazes me!  

Anyway, it is interesting to think about...so many possibilities for technology and knowing we are farther advanced then we were in the fifties..


Someday, it would be very cool to have some "space age" furniture..the 1960s were so cool! They had the right idea for living style and clothing style! I love it! I know that Roger and I would just love all that sort of styling..mod and space age stuff....it's nice to think about..why not....dream BIG!












Alrighty, back to reality..


~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„