Tuesday, March 29, 2011

STAR Magazine 1973

I have always been fascinated with the groupies of the Sixties and Seventies. I was up late last night looking around online for photos of groupies, mainly of the Seventies and I found quite a few good ones. 


Also I came across a magazine called STAR, which was about the L.A. groupie scene, by Petersen Publishing Company, and this magazine was first published in February of 1973..unfortunately, it was short-lived..the last publication was in June 1973.


So now, I am inspired to write some lyrics for New Neon - mine and Subspace Freakquency's band- ..I'll tell you now..it's going to be very electro-trashy!


Anyway, I found this web site dedicated to this particular magazine by Ryan Richardson. So awesome!! Thanks to Ryan for creating a web site just for STAR magazine! Check it out, if you're interested!



 ~ H A R M O N Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„