Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Europa Europa



I put together this video montage (no sound) of Arcadia & Duran Duran videos, (behind the scenes, etc.) sometime last year..it was created for an 80's event (once a month) called Return to Planet 9 

 I was going through my folders and came across it, and now I want to share it with you. I've been a huge Duran Duran fan forever! Well most of this is taken from the Arcadia DVD..and there's a little bit of Duran Duran video footage in there as well.

The visuals looked great projected on a large white sheet in a dark nightclub..gently waving in the background...with the one and only Subspace Freakquency spinning his collection of rare and obscure 80's music...the crowd mingled and danced all through the night.

Definitely great times!

Enjoy!


~HARMONY

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„