Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beautiful Things

I just found these websites by accident when I was looking just for Snake armbands. Which, by the way this Snake armband would look gorgeous in Gold! I've got to get it! Look at it! It's stunning!



And this site has such beautiful and extraordinary stuff! I love nautical things..and have always wanted a compass!


http://store.thetreasuremerchants.com/steampunk.html

Well they have a very beautiful one on their site under the Steampunk accessories. I may just get one!


And this one below is Absolutely stunning! 



Look at this lovely Aether Monitor! 




And these armbands are gorgeous! I love Snakes and Dragon armbands! 



http://www.heartsongs-crystal-wands-crowns.com/arm_bands.htm



Well that is all for now. I just thought I would share with you, in case you would like to go look at these links. You might find something there that you like too! 

Ciao!


~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„