Monday, March 8, 2010

Who's True..Who's Not..

I am truly grateful and very happy with those who have continued to support New Neon music....and to all the new fans that have joined New Neon on Myspace and Facebook to support us ROCK!!! BIG HUG AND CHEER FOR YOU!

What gets me though is that there are some friends, which will remain nameless, that boggle my mind ...who DO NOT SHOW any SUPPORT for New Neon. (this does not include all the ones who have shown support.)

I just don't get it! WTF?!!


We support our friends and what they do or "like" what they might say on their facebook status, even if it's not newsworthy, we still find the time to acknowledge them in some way.


And yet, we do not get any when we post a new video or a new song, no "like" from them, no comment from them. What gives people?


Especially from very close friends. I "personally" wonder what they really think. I'd rather hear the honest truth than nothing at all. Seriously!


This is my opinion and my blog..so if some do not like it..bite me!

That is all for now.

~Harmony

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I love New Neon! I think New Neon is like electro-graffiti. We tag up the internet with our style and skank. Some people may hate it and think it's not art or music at all and some love it for what it is...I know one thing....no matter what happens it cannot be stopped and it will continue to spread! People can be so 'self-contained' when it comes to art and expression. It surprises me too that more people in Austin can't seem to express themselves in an open creative way that continues the art and music energy that is so vital here. I will always support anyone who takes the time to create and enjoy others creations as that is what is all about! Love to the creators and not the haters! **smak** for Harmony Sledge and get ready for more SERIOUS SKANK from NEW NEON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So Into You - DJ Jes Deep Love Remix

NEW NEON Remix City   So Into You   đź‘„